Background

Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy weekend

We had a nice but busy weekend. I went to Jasper Friday night to participate in the Relay for Life and visit with mom and dad and the cousins. Saturday mom and I found a few yard sales with some baby clothes and items and we picked up a few things for little Aubrey. We went to the closing ceremony at the Relay and then to Walmart and did some more shoping.

Saturday night mom, dad, and I went to Celestine community club to visit with Tony, Vicky, and Nicole and Jeff we grilled some hamburgers and sat and visited for a while.

Sunday mom and I went to a baby shower for Carla, a friend of mine who is due two weeks before me.

Wes stayed home this weekend he kept Zeus with him and did a bunch around the house. He also had a fun time putting together the baby swing for Aubrey ;) We also are puppy sitting for Jessie this week for Lisa and Drew they dropped her off on their way through town Sunday. They are headed to South Carolina with a bunch of Drew's family.
Overall it was a good weekend
Barbara

No comments: