I can't beleive it's been over a week already! We are all doing well Aubrey is eating well and sleeping most of the time in between feedings yet. She got to meet her Great Mammaw over the weekend and we had visitors from Jasper as well.
Yesterday I took Aubrey into the doctors office with me and she got her first massage ;) there is a lady at my OB's office that does infant massage and as part of my breast feeding class you got a free lesson from her. She really seemed to enjoy it after a minute she was totally asleep and relaxed. The massage is also supposed to help stimulate the immune and digestive systems and help them develop. Hopefully I'll remember most of it and be able to do it at home as well.
I've started a shutterfly web album for pictures anyone should be able to go in and see it just click on this link.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Aat2zZw5ZOXRA
Feel free to check back occasionally and I'll try to add picture to it as I take them.
No comments:
Post a Comment