Background

Monday, September 15, 2008

Aubrey is 2 months old!

Wow I can't beleive she's already 2 months old. She had her two month check up today and her next set of shots.

She weighed in at 10lbs 13oz. and is 23" long already that's a big difference from the 6lbs 10oz and 19" that she started out at. Her head is 14 3/4" which I think is still alittle on the small side but the doctor said it was fine. When she was checking her hips she noticed a little click which she said is pretty common but she wants to have it checked to be sure. She said normally it's just the ligaments are not tight enough yet and it fixes itself. She has an ultrasound to check it though on Sept. 22.

Once all the fun stuff was out of the way the nurse came in with the shots she got one in each leg and an oral vaccine. She took the oral one fine but man she did not like those shots she screamed for several minutes before I could get her to calm back down. I gave her some tylonol hopefully that will help some.


Overall it was a good check up, I did ask about giving her some cereal they recommend starting at 4 months and then baby food at 6 months so that's what we will do. I had a lot of food allergies when I was little they say starting foods too early can cause them so I'm going to wait until then and hopefully she won't have the problems I did.
Here are some pictures she loves looking at the mobil on her crib and pack and play.

No comments: