Background

Monday, October 12, 2009

The zoo, Puzzles Fun Dome, and a bathroom remodel

It was a very busy weekend and we had a great time.
We'll start with the bathroom remodel. Last weekend mom and dad came down to visit and help us rip up the tile and take the vanity out of my bathroom so we could replace them. Luckily it came out pretty easy and we were able to get it done Saturday and Sunday mom and I went shopping. During the week last week I painted the walls and Wes put the new vanity and counter in. Saturday morning we had a guy come out to put the tile floor in. We need to finish hooking up the sink yet and put the floor base back on but it's almost done and it looks so much better than before. I'll post some pictures once we get it all the way done.

Saturday morning after the tile guy got there Aubrey and I packed up and headed for the Louisville Zoo to meet up with a bunch of my cousins, aunts, and uncles. We had such a good time and I think the kids did too. We spent most of the day at the zoo then headed out to eat we were going to go to Chucky cheese but there was a line out the door so we went to Puzzles Fun Dome instead. I didn't stay real long because we had other plans and it was getting late but the kids looked like they were having a good time and we got some Noble Roman's pizza.

After we got home from Puzzles we went to Wes's parents for Family night for a little bit then went home to relax after a really long day.

Sunday I did some shopping in the morning, did some house work. Overall it was a really good weekend. Here are a bunch of pictures.
Here is most of the zoo gang from L-R Lindsey and Jillian, Gwen w/ Avari and Owen, April w/ Gavin, Me w/ Aubrey, Emily w/ Kenley, Rob w/ Aden, and Katie w/ Addison Also there but not in the picture were Margie and Steve, Betty, and my parents.
All the kids L-R (top) Gavin, Owen, Jillian, Addison, Kenley, (Bottom) Avari, Aubrey, Aden
The kids watching the Gorilla's
Aubrey's first Carousel Ride
Little Stinker kept pulling her shoes and socks off in her stroller then she tried to suck her toes.

No comments: