There has been a lot going on at our house latley between Kaden's doctors and the move and just normal everyday stuff. The last few weeks we've made a lot of progress though.
Kaden is doing so much better eating! It still takes a little longer but we are getting him to eat more types of foods and he's eating more. We've also started giving him whole milk at daycare and he's doing ok with it. I just think he's not going to be a big milk drinker like Aubrey is. The daycare has been so great with him though and are really good with helping him eat. I'm still nursing him morning and night though as he still really seems to want it and I have enough milk and don't mind. Hopefully once he's drinking the milk on it's own better we can work on stopping those feeding's as well.
We've also had a lot of progress made on the move. The loan for our new house is ready so all is well there we're just waiting on the current owners they stipulated in the contract we couldn't close until after November 7th because they need time to move the current prossesions in the house. No one is living there but it's fully furnished yet. They are not closing on our house until November 16th so that's fine with us. We have been packing some though there is a lot we don't use on a daily or even monthly basis that can be put in boxes. I also got some stuff ready for a yard sale mom is having next weekend.
Aubrey is doing great too we were having so much trouble at bed time she would fight for 45 minutes not wanting to go to bed. We've changed her routine a little and it's helped a lot she's finally staying in bed for the most part and not throwing such a fit at bed time which has been great for all of us.
We've also found a new daycare in Indiana for the kids it's called Bright Futures Child Care. I went to visit on Monday and really liked the owner and the way it was ran. I still wish we didn't have to move them but I think they will do fine.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. I was thinking about you guys yesterday so it's ironic that you posted.
Post a Comment