Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

Vacation for the kids

While Wes and I enjoyed the Florida Keys (another post) the kids spent time with both sets of grandparents.  Tuesday I picked the kids up from daycare a little early and took them and Zeus to my parents house.  I ate supper with them and visited a little bit then headed back home.  Lisa came down with both her kids so they were able to have some cousin time as well.  Wednesday my cousin Tina and Lisa took the kids to McDonalds for lunch and to play in playplace for a while.  Then after a rest Dad and Tina and Lisa took the kids out to my cousin Steve's shelter house to go fishing.  They had a good time and I think they both caught a fish.  Thursday they went to the Jaycees park to have a picnic and play for a while.  I don't think Kaden played a while lot he was tired so Grandpa sat with him and Freddie on one of the swings while the girls played.  It sounds like Aubrey really liked the sand and the diggers they had there.  After a nap at home they took the kids to the bowling alley and let them go bowling.

Friday they spent some time around the house then that evening they packed the kids up and met Mike and Carol at Corydon so the kids could spend some time with them as well.  I'm not sure what all they did I know they went to Frische's to eat on Friday evening.  Sunday morning they took them to Meijer to pick out a new guppie fish for Aubrey's fish tank.  Then they got some lunch and Carol brought the kids home.

I think the kids had as much fun on their mini vacation as we did on ours they were talking a mile a minute with all the things they got to do.  Zeus spent the time with my cousin Tina and her boys.  I think he had a good time too Tina said the boys played fetch with him all the time and spent a lot of time with him.
Goofy Kaden with the potato head glasses on and his lions
 The girls playing with the sand
 Grandpa and his tired boys
 The girls helping Lisa swing
 Monkeys Aubrey and Emma
 Bowling

No comments: