Aubrey's class had a field trip to the Louisville Zoo May 15th. Since I had already asked off for that day to pack for the Cabins I went with them as a chaperon. Since we have a zoo membership I just met them inside the zoo. There were a lot of other parents there so we only ended up with one other girl with us and she was really sweet her name was Kathryn. We were told we could go and do whatever we wanted just to meet back at the entrance at 1:30. We stayed with another group most of the time since I knew the mom's and the kids got a long but we did some on our own as well. It was the perfect day weather wise and we all had a good time.
The kids liked looking at the new Lego exhibits throughout the zoo. Each one had a sign that said how many pieces and how many hours it took to build. They wanted me to convert them to days for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment