Background

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Aubrey's 3 month check up

I cannot beleive she's 3 months old already! It's been a wonderful 3 months though. I took Aubrey to the doctor today for her three month check up and Hep B booster shot. Doc said everything looks great she's 12lbs 4oz and 24" long now which is 50th percentile for her weight and 75th percentile for her height.

She's been more alert and awake latley often times talking up a storm and kicking her legs and swinging her arms. She hasn't rolled over yet but I would bet she will soon she's getting closer. She's also chewing on her fist and slobbering all over the place I'm not sure what that's about but it's her favorite thing now. She likes to fold her hands together too. She's a happy girl most of the time smiling and looking around. She loves to be outside and just looks all around with her eyes wide so we try to take her for walks and take her out as much as we can.

Something I'm happy about is she slept through the night last Thursday, Friday, Saturday night and again last night!! It's nice to get a full 7-8 hours sleep :-)

That's about all for now we're going to Jasper this weekend to visit so that should be fun.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Ciara loves to eat either her fist or her pointer and 2nd finger, but we try to keep them out of her mouth as much as we can. Ciara found her feet (with her hands) last Friday, it's cute.