Background

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Photo shoot

It was a beautiful weekend here. Saturday we went to visit some friends and their new baby then drove to Schnellville, IN to visit with some of the Sander family for a few hours. This was the first time Aubrey got to meet most of my Dad's family.

Sunday was another beautiful day so we washed and waxed both vehicles while Aubrey was taking a nap then I took Aubrey and the dogs over to our neighbors so the dogs could play and I could take some outside pictures. Our neighbor has a lot of nice landscaping and she had a bunch of little pumpkins and goards so it made some cute pictures.

Here are my favorites.
Her new things this week have been folding her hands, playing with her tounge, and Saturday she started to giggle it was so cute! I can't beleive she's already 12 weeks old!!

1 comment:

Freemad said...

Isn't this just a fun time with them?