Background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

7 months already

I can't beleive how quickly the last 7 months have gone it seems like only yesterday we brought Aubrey home but then again she fits in so well it's like she's always been here. I also can't beleive that Emma is here it seems like Lisa just told me she was pregnant!
Aubrey is growing and changing so fast. She really wants to be down a lot now she rolls all over the place and likes to stand when your helping her.
She's a good kisser ;)
And happy most of the time.
She still doens't have any teeth but I'm fine with that since I'm still breastfeeding I'm not looking forward to them coming in anyway. She's eating 2 jars of baby food most days and cereal at night and so far she's liked everything we have tried to feed her. The only thing I don't like is that she's spitting it up so bad and it makes such a nasty mess and I'm changing her clothes so much.
We went to Indy on Saturday to see my new neice she's so beautiful and pretty much slept the whole time we were there. Here are a few pictures from our trip.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Isn't it so hard to believe that just 7 months ago our babies were that little!? My mom and dad even commnent that they didn't realize how much Ciara had grown until they put her and Jenna side by side.

Barbara and Wes said...

I really can't remember Aubrey being that little and she was actually a little smaller. It's hard to beleive it was only 7 months ago.