Background

Monday, February 23, 2009

Lazy weekend

It's been pretty quiet yet busy at our house the last week. Wednesday one of our dogs (Smeagol) had a seizure so we've been tending to him and he seems fine now. We are both fairly busy at work and Wes is studying for another test to get LEED certified. The certification is part of the "green" movement and is something he volenteered to do for work since they want someone in each office to have the certification. He's been studying for it the last month or so and tried to get more time in over the weekend.
I also did some cooking this weekend which I've been pretty lazy about latley. I did the grocery shopping on Saturday monrning then made a roast Saturday to put in the freezer for meals for Wes. Then I made some pizza's for supper. Saturday evening we stayed around the house and watched some TV. Sunday I put some chicken in the crock pot with some homemade BBQ sauce for supper. I worked around the house and got laundry caught up then got ready for Zeus to go to school. I had signed up to take a special class with Mocha but since she's now living with mom and dad I decided to take Zeus instead. Our first class was yesterday and it went pretty well he did pretty good and I think it will be an interesting class.

Aubrey got to spend a few hours with mammaw and pappaw Saturday while I went shopping and got my hair trimmed. She helped them cheer UK to vicory against Tennesee. We have figured out that she doesn't do very well with apple sauce or green beans so we will avoid them for a little bit. She has eatten everything she's been given so far with gusto which is great she starts the stage 2 foods today so we'll see how she continues to do with them. Other than that she's just such a wiggle worm now she wants to be on the floor a lot instead of being held. She also likes to stand with your help on the outside of her exersaucer and play with the toys or pet the dogs or Sheri's cats.

No comments: