Background
Thursday, June 18, 2009
We've got a Monkey!
Aubrey is quickly learning to climb! A few days ago Sherri told me that she about climbed over a baby gate at her mom's house trying to follow her into the kitchen. She didn't make it because Sherri was there to stop her but she was close. Then this monring she climbed out of her CRIB! Scared the day lights out of me I was getting ready for work and I thought she was still sleeping. All of a sudden I heard a big thump I ran in there and she was laying on the floor. She cried a little but not full out scream and she calmed down pretty quickly. Needless to say the crib mattress is getting moved down to the lowest setting tonight and I'm taking the bumper pad off because I think she used to as a step to get over the side. Thankfully she's ok I think she landed on her back. I have a feeling life is about to get a whole lot more interesting with her around :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad she's ok. That's one of those situations where you'd love to be a fly on the wall just to see how she did it! Better watch out, she'll be climbing the curtains...lol ;)
There must be something about little girls born on 7/14/08 and climbing out of their cribs - Kate did the same thing this morning @ 4:30am!
I think I've learned from you and April...I think we'll be lowering Ciara's bed this weekend! I didn't realize it, but you are supposed to lower the mattress as soon as they can sit themselves up.
Monkey see monkey do :) I hope Kate was as lucky and didn't get hurt. We put Aubrey's crib mattress down to the last setting which is toddler bed level so I really don't think she can get out now. I also took the bumper off.
Post a Comment