Background
Monday, January 11, 2010
Let the mess begin!
We started on a big home inprovement project this weekend that is most likley going to drive me crazy. It's something that I've wented for years though and I think it will really help open up the main level of the house and make it more usable. We're planning to take out part of the wall between the dining room and living room and put laminate floors through the whole main level and painting the living room, kitchen/dining room. We started this weekend by painting the living room. It went pretty well and I think the color looks good. We're hoping to get the room cleared out more tonight and remove the carpet. We're going to work in there first and get the flooring started then we'll move on to opening up the wall and working on the kitchen. It's going to be such a mess since it's the main living are of the house but it really will help and look so much better once it's done. Right now there is no good place for Aubrey to play while I'm making supper where she can see me and I can see her so she has a tendency to hang on my legs and went to be held. After this is done she'll be able to play in the living room and I will still be able to see her. Wish us luck :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, I guess you aren't looking to move anytime soon then as you mentioned at the big playdate... It will be nice when it's done and it won't be done soon enough! I'll post pictures of our progress later today or tomorrow.
We decided to wait a little bit probably 2 years or so until the market hopefully gets a little better.
Post a Comment