Background

Monday, July 12, 2010

Party time

It was a party filled weekend for us. Saturday we went to Jasper to have a little birthday party for Aubrey then on Sunday mom and I went to my cousin's Katie's Bridal shower.
Aubrey's party was just mom and dad and a few of my cousin's but we had a good time and the kids got to play together which is always interesting. I also tried to get some cute pictures of Aubrey to use for her 2 year pictures since she's not being real cooperative with the camera latley I didn't want to try to take her somewhere to have them done.
Mom and Aubrey with some of dad's flowers
Dad and Aubrey with more of the flowers
This is the picture I'm using for Aubrey's 2 year picture.
Aubrey helping dad get the eggs from the chicken coup.
Aubrey's big bird cake mom made her. She's pretty into Sesame Street right now.
The kids playing. In the coral is Gavin, Addison, Aubrey, and Owen then Chase is up front.
Then Sunday we went to Katie's Bridal shower. It was really nice she got a lot of nice gifts and we were able to visit the the cousin's a little more before heading back to Jasper. Overall it was a great weekend.

No comments: