Saturday morning Wes had to go into work for a few hours so I took Aubrey to get her hair cut and get some food for Zeus. When we got back Wes's mom came over to help me do some clean up in the living room to get ready for Kaden. I've been wanting to go through all the toys and clean them up and sort them out for a few months but since bending isn't my strong suit right now I was having trouble picking them all up and going through them. Carol was a huge help we went through all the toys clean the hard toys, sorted out the baby toys, and tried to figure out what toys went with what set. We moved a few things up to Aubrey's room then put things back in a little better order. I doubt it will last real long but it needed to be done. While we were at it we swept and mopped the floors then moved things around so I could fit the pack and play and baby swing in there for Kaden. I think we're all set now he's more than welcome to come any time now ;)
Sunday Aubrey and I went to Jasper to visit and attend my cousin Ross's wife Andrea's baby shower. They had a really good turn out and she got a lot of good stuff for the baby. Since there is a baby boom in the Hartings family with 5 of us due between July and October and this was the first time we've all been together we got a picture.
L-R Janelle (Oct. 15), Me (Sept. 14), April (Aug. 26), Andrea (Oct. 15), & Brooke w/ Lily
After the shower we went back to mom and dad's house so Aubrey could take her nap. We ate supper there and visited for a while then drove back to Louisville.
Look at dad's sun flowers they have to be 11' tall or more!
No comments:
Post a Comment