Last weekend I took the kids to Patoka Saturday to visit my parents and aunts and uncles who were camping there and take the kids trick or treating. It was a beautiful weekend so it was nice just to be outside and enjoy the weather. I was really surprised how well Aubrey did with the trick or treating she let me put her costume on including the hat and went up to everyone for her candy and held open her bag. She did become mute and wouldn't say anything but at least she didn't cling to me and be all shy like I was afraid she would do. Kaden got dressed up in his pumpkin costume too and rode around with my dad on his new "jazzy" power chair he bought a few weeks ago. Lisa and Drew were home too so the girls got to play together too.



Sunday we had a bridal shower for my cousin Dana Sander in Jasper. Mom and Lisa and I took the kids with us to the shower and I think everyone had a good time. It was nice to see Dana and some of my aunts and mom and dads neighbors that I don't see very often anymore.
It's hard to beleive this is my last week of maternity leave already! I've been trying to get things done and spend some time with the kids this week. I have no idea how I'm going to get everything done once I go back to work next week but I'm sure we will find a routine that works eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment