Background

Friday, December 9, 2011

Daycare Christmas Party

Last night the kids new daycare had a Christmas party. It was really neat and I think everyone had a good time.  The kids have been learning some christmas songs at school and they got to preform them for us, she also had different stations where they could decorate ornaments and decorate sugar cookies.  Santa was there too.  I really loved this Santa he was so good with the kids and walked around and visited a while which really helped.  Last year Aubrey wouldn't have anything to do with Santa but this is the second time we've seen him this year and she's done much better.  Last night she actually gave him a hug but she still won't sit on his lap.  Kaden wasn't so sure about him though at first he wouldn't let me get close to him but after seeing him walk around I was able to at least stand next to him while I was holding Kaden and get a decent picture.

No comments: