Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Friends

Once again we had a good weekend but man it was short!  It seems like you blink and miss it.  Saturday we cleaned house and did laundry that morning and got ready for a visit from some of our friends.  Jeff and Amy and their two kids came over that evening for supper and to visit for a while.  We love getting together with them the kids played really well together and we all had a good time.  They also live in Southern Indiana so we can hopefully get together more often now that we are closer.
Sunday we did the normal grocery shopping and cleaning up and just played with the kids.  Wes went to Lowes to get some more supplies for his gym project that afternoon then we went to Tumbleweed to eat supper.  That is one thing that's changed since the move, we used to eat out every weekend at least once since the move I think we've only been out a handfull of times total.   That's a good thing though it's expensive and probably not as healthy as something home cooked. 

Kaden has learned to climb!  He loves to sit on the recliner now he will just climb up there to sit and watch what's going on.  He can also climb on Aubrey's bed and is trying to get on the kitchen chairs. 
I've been having problems with my throat since July last year and haven't had much luck with the medication the doctor put me on.  They say I have acid reflux but even after watching what I eat some and medication for months it's not helping.  I went to the doctor last week and he scheduled a CT scan of my neck / throat this morning.  It went fine but I won't know anything until the doctor can review it.  Hopefully they will figure something out soon.

No comments: