Background

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Pictures and bowling

I decided to take a few pictures of the kids this weekend with their Christmas outfits on.  I think they turned out pretty good.  The kids actually cooperated really well which doesn't happen very open so I was happy.  Zeus was a bit of a stinker but that doesn't surprise me he doesn't listen very well and just wanted his belly rubbed.
 After our first bowling trip a few weeks ago the kids have been asking to go again so Saturday after supper we went.  We all had a good time again and the kids did pretty well.  I actually had an awesome game that was a personal best for me of 184 so I was really happy.  Definatly something we will have to do occasionally the kids really enjoy it and it's something we can do as a family to get out of the house for a bit. 

 Kaden is too funny he gets so excited when he throws the ball then he turns around and runs back to get the ball again.  He doesn't even pay any attention if he actually hits something.

No comments: