I'm a little late in posting this but we had a great Mothers day weekend.
Friday morning the kids daycare had a muffins with mommy breakfast for the moms to have with the kids. We went a few minutes early so I would have some time to eat. The kids were excited that I was going to eat breakfast with them at school. Angela did a great job putting it together she had muffins and cinnamon rolls, and some fruit and drinks for us. She also had the kids give us the gifts they made the few days before which was a card from each of them and a picture from each of them then a cool canvas tote bag that they put their handprints on with paint and then she wrote their names and the year on it. I didn't get any pictures of them but they all turned out really cute and it was a great way to start the day.
Saturday I took Zeus to the vet for year check up and shots then I went and got groceries. After that Wes did his workout and I made some supper. After supper we went to Home Depot and the kids helped me pick out some flowers for around the house. There are a few flowers from the previous owners but not many most of the landscaping is bushes or trees and other than the spring when they bloom there isn't much color so I wanted something that bloomed most of the summer. We ended up with Petunias, Sunpatients, Sun perennials, celosia, and gerber daisies.
Sunday Jeremy had invited us over for supper along with Wes's parents. We went to church that morning then got Kaden to take a nap while I did housework and Aubrey played. We went to Jeremy's about 4:00 and spent most of the evening there. The food was good as always and the kids had a blast. Their buddies Kadie and Krysten were there for Aubrey to play with and Kaden played basket ball and the piano and enjoyed running around. Jeremy also got the lawn mower out for the kids to ride on which was a big hit with the girls but Kaden didn't want to try it. When we got home I planted a few of the flowers before it was time to get the kids in bed. The rest of them I planted on Monday and Tuesday.
Kaden trying to dribble the ball
He shoots and scores
Aubrey riding the lawn tractor with Jeremy
Kaden would not let go of that ball it was HIS!
Me and the kids
Aubrey even tried her hand at dunking the ball
Daddy and his little man
Jeremy and Kaden at the piano
My petunias

No comments:
Post a Comment