Background
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
New Business
I'm a little behind on posting so I'll try to catch up here. The biggest thing for me has been that I've decided to start selling Thirty-one products. I went to a party my cousin had in March and really liked a lot of the products and ordered a few things. I booked a party for July off of her and kept thinking about it. When I got the hostess kit with the information on how easy it was to start selling it myself I talked with Wes and decided to become a consultant myself. I'm so excited to start I am doing a home party on June 9th at our house to kick it off then I have a party scheduled on June 15th for our babysitter. I don't plan to do it full time but I hope to be able to get out a little bit and meet some new people and maybe earn a little money for extras. I'll also be able to get some of my favorites free or cheaper :) I promise I won't hound people to buy stuff but if anyone is interested in having a party or just buying something please let me know. You can view the catalog online if your interested send me a message and I'll get you the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment