Background

Monday, June 24, 2013

A birthday Swim Party

Sunday June 23rd was Sheri and Jason's son Noah's 9th birthday and they had a pool party at his Nanna's house.  We headed over after Kaden got up from his nap.  They had pizza and cake and Noah got some cool presents.  While Wes took the kids into the pool I had a little impromptu Thirty-one party inside for a few of the ladies there since Lori (Sheri's mom) asked to see the products since she had never been to a thirty one party before.  She ended up buying quite a bit and was able to make a party of it and get some free stuff as well.  After we finished that I got changed and joined Wes and the kids in the pool for a while.  Sometimes I would love to have a pool of our own the kids love being in the water and so do I but they are a lot of work and I have no idea where we would put one.

Kaden has been taking swim lessons at SIGS in New Albany since the end of May he is having a really good time.  It is a parent tot class so I get to do it with him which I love.



No comments: