Last year I wanted to take the kids to the fair but it just didn't work out so this year I promised I would make it happen. Monday I got off work a little early and Aubrey was in a good mood and the weather was nice so I decided to go ahead and take them to the Floyd County Fair. We got some food first then walked through the animal buildings and finally I got a few tickets for Aubrey to go on a few rides. The kids had a good time they really liked all the animals and I think they would have liked to ride more rides but it was getting late so we headed home. Their fair was only about 1/4 of what I'm used to in Dubois county but it was still nice.
Aubrey and Kaden with the alpacas.
Kaden really liked the rabbits
The sheep
Aubrey got a big kick out of the goats licking her hand
The kids with their pig hats I won from a question game they had in one of the barns.
Aubrey on the carousel
On the swings
Aubrey decided her hat needed a bow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment