Last weekend was packed full of parties. We had a bridal shower, a Thirty-one party, a Birthday party, and a family reunion of sorts.
Friday night I picked up the kids from their daycares and went home to get the stuff packed in the car and get the kids something to eat. From there we headed to Jasper for my cousin Jared's fiancé's bridal shower. We got there about half way through but we got to visit for a little bit. Then we headed back to mom and dad's and got the kids to bed.
Saturday morning my cousin Brooke and I held a joint Thirty-one open house at Brooke's house. Since we both started selling about the same time and didn't want to make the family choose who to buy from we decided to do one together. It worked out great and I had a good time visiting with everyone and we had a good party. After the party there we got everything figured up and I went back to mom and dad's and Wes came down and met us there. We headed into Jasper then to Ethan's 3rd birthday party. He had a good party and the kids had a lot of fun in the hot tub and pool. We stayed there until around 8:00 then headed back to mom and dad's.
Sunday morning we went to church with mom and dad then went to Mary Ann and Denis's shelter house for a Sander family party. We don't get the see dad's side of the family very much so it was great to spend some time with them. My cousin Steve rigged up a cool water slide into the lake and the kids had a blast playing on it and in the lake. After the party we headed back home so I could take care of some things at home and so Wes's family could see the kids a while too.
It was an exhausting weekend but we all had a really good time too. Now I just need a week to make up for the lost sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment