Background

Monday, November 18, 2013

Taking a break

We had a much needed lazy weekend. 
Friday night I had a thirty-one party at Kaden's babysitter's house.  Wes got home early since he was at a conference on Friday and he stayed home with the kids while I went to Angela's for the party.  I had a great time and I hope they did as well.  Business is still a little slow but I'm enjoying it.  I like getting out occasionally and meeting new people and a little extra income is nice as well.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a few more parties going sometime to keep it up.

Saturday we all slept in a little bit then Kaden and I went to Walmart.  We got his hair cut first then got our grocery shopping done.  While we were doing that apparently Wes and Aubrey went to Shane Co. and got me some very cute yellow Sapphire earrings for our 7th anniversary which was last week.  When we got done shopping Wes did his workout and we went to a birthday party for a friend's son.  After the party Kaden went with Mike and Carol and Aubrey stayed with Jeremy so Wes and I could have a date night.  We went to Rafferty's to eat then to Toys R Us and got a little Christmas shopping done for the kids. 

Sunday we went to church then spent the rest of the day at home.  I did laundry, entered the order for Angela's part, cooked up some hamburger to use in meals during the week, and made a big pot of chili for supper. Wes did a little work and we played some candy land with Aubrey.  It was really nice to just have a little slower weekend for once.

No comments: