We got notice early in May that the daycare Kaden was going to was going to be closing May 16th. We knew it was possible but it was still a little bit of a shock. I'm happy for Angela, the owner, though she found a great job and just couldn't pass it up. I called Sheila, who runs Little Bits from Heaven where Aubrey goes, and she said to go ahead and bring Kaden we would work it out. The plan was for him to start there later in the summer anyway when the kids went back to school. While I will miss Angela and the kids will miss there friends at Bright Futures for ME this is a great thing because it saves me almost 20 minutes morning and evening driving to drop them off separatley.
When I was off for the yardsale we had I picked Aubrey up first and took her to visit her friends since she probably won't see them again.
Kenley, Aubrey, Kaitlin, Abby
Kaden started at Little Bits from Heaven with Aubrey on May 19th. It has been a huge relief to me to have them both together and Kaden is doing really well there. He still talked about his other daycare and will ask sometimes if he is going to keep going to Sheila's but it will be good for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment