We had a crazy busy weekend! Saturday I had a meeting for my Thirty-one business so I took the kids to Wes's parents while I attended my meeting. I love going to the meetings it's a fun group of ladies and it's always a good time and we learn a little and get a free product so that makes it even better. After my meeting I picked up the kids and went home to pack for Jasper. We had a birthday party for my cousin's son Bryce which was at my aunt and uncle's house in Otwell. We went directly there from home they had it as a Harting's family get together and had games and crafts for the kids and they gave hayrides! We all had a good time visiting with family and we bundled up and took a hayride which I think is a first for the kids! After the party we took the kids to mom and dad's and Wes and I went back home so we could take care of Zeus and sleep in our beds since Lisa and Drew were in town and mom and dad's was a little crowded ;)
Sunday we slept in some then got a little done at home before heading back to Jasper. We had arranged with a friend to have some family pictures taken at my uncle Dennis's farm (dad's home place). We don't have them back yet but I know they will turn out great. Luckily the weather held out and we were able to get them done since it was supposed to rain. We ate at LosBravos after we got done and headed back for home. I'll post the pictures when I get them back.
No comments:
Post a Comment