We purchased a new couch and recliner for our living room a few weeks ago and had it delivered. They were a little backed up on deliveries but they finally brought it on Saturday. We LOVE it! We got a dark brown plush sectional and recliner it is so soft and so much bigger than what we had so we can all easily sit together and all see the TV from the couch. The kids spent the weekend playing on it and Aubrey keeps saying she wants to sleep on it :) The old recliner went to my dad to replace his 20 year old recliner mom has been begging him to get rid of and the couch went to Wes's brother Ben since he just bought his first house and needs some furniture.
Speaking of furniture we continued to work on Kaden's Bunk beds this weekend. I ordered his mattresses from the same place as the couch so they were also delivered Saturday. Aubrey was a big help this weekend she helped me finish sanding all the pieces Saturday then Sunday we got everything stained. I was a little nervous letting her stain it but she did a great job and was a big help. Now all we need is a few coats of poly and to put it together. I even bought his sheets and blanket on Saturday when I was at the store.
Kaden chipped in with the sanding a little bit too but he didn't have much of an attention span for it.
Mom's big helper
No comments:
Post a Comment