I had an appointment this morning with my doctor. I am still measuring small, at 30cm and I'm 32 weeks. She went ahead and checked me because I've been having some contractions and she just wanted to make sure I wasn't dilating. Other than her head being really low and in the way my cervix felt fine. She also sent me for an ultrasound just to make sure she is still growing properly. The ultrasound showed she's about 4 lbs now and growing right on schedule. It also showed my amniotic fluid is on the low side. The ultrasound tech went and talked to the doctor to see what she wanted to do. The doctor said for me to go home and drink as much fluid as I can today then go to the hospital in the morning to have another ultrasound done to check it again. She said if it stays where it is then it's fine if it goes lower then there may be a problem. Most likely it's just from a little dehydration, but it's best to be sure.
I'll let you know how things go tomorrow.
Barbara
No comments:
Post a Comment