We finished the 4th of our Expectant Parent classes last night through Norton Suburban Hospital. It was interesting and somewhat helpful. We are also scheduled to take a tour of the hospital and labor and delivery on Monday so when the big day gets here Wes will know where to take me :) Only 8 1/2 weeks left to D-day it's going to be here before we know it.
My big shower in Jasper is this weekend it should be lots of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I hope to go up to Lincoln State Park Saturday to visit with some family that will be camping up there all weekend while I'm in town too. Wes will be staying home to babysit the dogs this weekend there isn't room for all of us in the car, and the shower stuff. He also has a big competition he's gearing up for next weekend so he needs to get his work outs in.
Take care,
Barbara
No comments:
Post a Comment