Background

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Barbara Here I'm not officially a mother yet but we are well on our way. Other than the dreary weather it was a pleasant mothers day. We worked around the house and finished putting the furniture for Aubrey's room together. Now I just have to figure out where we want everything to go.


We've been busy around the house the last few months trying to get some thing checked off our to do list. So far this year we have painted the walls and ceiling, and replaced the carpet in Aubrey's room, replaced the windows in the front of the house, and started to redo the flower beds a long the front of the house. I'm very happy with the way things are turning out so far.


Along the baby front all is well I'm 31 weeks on Tuesday and getting big. Overall I feel pretty good though as long as I behave myself and don't overdo it. My next appointment isn't until May 23rd.

Here is a picture from last week

1 comment:

dlvsander said...

Hi Barbara and Wes. We are looking forward to meeting Aubrey face to face and welcoming her into the world. We know you two will be awesome parents.

Love,
Mom and Dad Sander