Background

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

4 weeks already

Wow time is going so fast Aubrey was 4 weeks old yesterday and goes in for her one month check up at the doctor on Thursday. I'm excited to see what the doctor says since she's not been weighed since she was 5 days old and I can tell she's gotten so much bigger already. These pictures she's holding the same bear blankie so you can tell how much bigger she's getting.

3 days old


4 Weeks old

It's been a good 4 weeks but I'm getting antsy being at home. I love taking care of Aubrey and being here to feed her when I need to and everything but I will be ready to go back to work August 25th and may work a few half days the week before. It helps that our baby sitter is a friend that I trust and I know will take excellent care of Aubrey.

We had a good but very busy weekend. Saturday we did a few things around the house and Wes got his workout in. One of Wes's friends and his wife came over to visit with Aubrey for a while then we went to Wes's aunts house to visit with his family. We stayed there for a few hours then made our way to Jasper to visit with some of my family and watch the UFC fight that was on PPV. Aubrey got to meet a few of her second cousins again too. We spent the night at mom and dad's (even though they were not home they went camping at McCormmic's Creek). Aubrey didn't sleep well at all Saturday night so we slept in and headed back to Louisville when we got ready. Sunday after we got back we got everything unpacked, took care of the dogs, Wes worked out, we went to my BIL's to visit and Wes's parents to visit for a while too. It was a crazy weekend.

No comments: