I can't beleive it's already been 5 weeks the time is going so fast. This week is going to be a big week with some firsts for Aubrey. Today she gets to go to the vets with me when I take Mocha for a check up this afternoon, Tomorrow she gets to go visit the baby sitters while I take a few things over there for her, and Wednesday and Thursday I'm going to work a half day so she's going to go to the sitters for the first time. Friday I go back to the doctor for my 6 week check up so it's going to be a busy week.
Normally I give Aubrey her bathes during the day but Wes felt left out so he helped me give her a bath the other day.
.jpg)
She seems to enjoy her bathes she doesn't fuss at all until I pick her up out of the tub to dry her off. I guess she gets cold then.
One thing the doctor did tell us last time was to try to get her to lay with her head tilted to the right because she was starting to get a flat spot on the other side. She told us to lay her on her side some by rolling up a receiving blanket or getting a sleep positioner. Here she is in her sleep positioner.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment