The doctor said she's looking really good. She's 13lbs 9oz and 25 3/4" long now. The doctor said her coordination looked really good she's already transfering things from hand to hand which they normally don't do until a little later. She's really grabbing at things now including my hair and anything else she can get to and it all goes straight to her mouth.
She is finally beginning to push herself up from her belly and is really trying to roll over now. I don't think it will be long. Here are some pictures from Thursday and Friday. Check the pictures link on the left side of the page for more pictures.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I like the first one. Sounds like she's a tad bit lighter than Ciara was and a 1/4" longer. Can't wait to get the girls together at Bonnie and Lisa's showers!! (I'm sitting here working on Chris' invitations now).
Post a Comment