Background

Monday, December 15, 2008

5 months old

Aubrey turned 5 months old this weekend I know I say this every month but I just can't beleive how fast the last 5 months have went! I took a few pictures last night.
Her new things now are playing with her toes and she's finally really starting to notice the dogs and reach for them. A few times this weekend she actually tried grabbing their faces and kind of petting them.
We also had a visitor this weekend, my mom came down Friday morning. We went to the Christmas craft show at the KY fair grounds Friday during the day, then took Wes out to eat for his birthday which is today, then we went to the grocery and got the rest of the ingredients to do some cookie baking. We mixed up a few batches Friday night so we could start baking right away Saturday morning. Saturday we baked peanut butter kiss, devils food quick and cool cookies, some molassas cookies, and a new recipie mom found for some chocolate mint ones that use Andies mints. We also made some thin mints and we split up all the cookies and mom took some and I kept some. We had a good time I'm really glad we were able to do it. We used to do this every year when Lisa and I were at home but since we've moved it's hard to find the time. We didn't get to make our famous sugar cookies but we'll have to see if one of us can find the time to do it later.

No comments: