Wow what a crazy busy weekend! Saturday I helped the Kentucky Humane Society with their anual Picture your Pets with Santa event. They do it at 12 Feeder's supply stores and it's always a big hit. I've worked the event the last three years and I enjoy it and this year was no different. It's funny watching everyone bring their animals in and trying to get them to sit still and get their picture taken with Santa. The photographer that's always there is really nice and offered to take a family picture with us and the dogs if we came in on Sunday.
Saturday night was my company Christmas party. We went to L&N Wine and Bistro for a nice fancy sit down meal. The company was good as was the food so we had a good time. Wes's parents watched Aubrey for us and I think they had a good time too ;)
Sunday we got all the dogs and Aubrey together and headed up to Feeder's Supply to get our pictures taken. They were not busy so we walked right in and they dogs were actually really good. We had a picture taken with just the dogs, Aubrey and Santa, and another taken of just the family without Santa. The picture of the dogs I should have on Wednesday but the picture of our family the photographer took on his own SD card and let me take it home and d/l it to my computer so I can print whatever I want of them. I think I'm going to include them in our Christmas cards but I'll post it here so everyone can see it too.
After getting our pictures taken we worked around the house, Wes did his work out, I went to the grocery, we had supper, then we went to Lowe's. We bought a new vanity and tile for my bathroom, and new carpet and padding for our master bedroom. I don't know when we'll get to installing them but at least they are at the house. Hopefully we can get them done yet this winter.
1 comment:
Cute picture! As for our family picture, yes, we did them 2 weekends ago. Our informal one is on our Christmas card, which went in the mail today...I've had them ready, but wanted to wait a couple days between shower invitations and Christmas cards. I guess I should post the formal one.
Post a Comment