Background

Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas....a little late

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated last week I was sick most of the week so it kind of put a damper on our Christmas. We still had a good time though and did as much as we could and got to visit with both Wes's family and mine.

Christmas Eve we went to Wes's parents to have supper and open gifts there. Mammaw and Pappaw had a good time playing with Aubrey and we even got uncle Ben to hold her for just a little bit. Aubrey got a bunch of new clothes, I got a new outfit, and some gift cards, and Wes got a new circular saw, and some tools.
Christmas day we opened gifts at home that morning. I got Wes some strap things he wanted for the gym and a t-shirt. He got me a Miter saw!! I am probably the only women that would be really excited about that but I am. Every project we've done on the house I have to borrow his dad's and I kept telling him I wanted one. Aubrey got a new car seat and stroller for Christmas and a few teething toys since she's chewing on everything now.
Friday Aubrey was pretty fussy and wouldn't nap. She wasn't wanting to eat very well and I could tell something was wrong. She didn't sleep real well that night either so we called the doctor Saturday morning since I was pretty sure she had another ear infection. They got her in right away and I was right she has an ear infection in her right ear. We got a prescription for some antibiotics and packed up and headed to Jasper. Saturday we ate lunch with mom and dad and Lisa and Drew and opened presents there. Saturday evening we went to visit with April and Thad and watch the UFC fights. Sunday was the Hartings family Christmas part over at Gwen and Alvin's. It was great to get to see every one!
Aubrey with her Uncle Ben
Wes's parents with Aubrey and Jessica's girl's Kadie and Kristen
Aubrey with Pappaw Hemp
Aubrey with Uncle Jeremy

No comments: