Background

Friday, May 15, 2009

Crawling and tantrums

Aubrey started crawling yesterday!! She's been army crawling for a few months when she feels like it but yesterday was the first time I actually saw her up on hands and knees. She's still not doing it very often but she did it for a while at Sheri's and a few times last night. She turned 10 months old yesterday I can't beleive how big she's getting where is my baby going.
I guess part of growing up is testing your boundaries and throwing a few tantrums which she's also figured out. I thought it might just be from her being sick but I'm thinking now it's more her just throwing a fit. She wants to be held more so when I set her down she starts screaming but if I let her go for a minute she's fine and will start to play with her toys. She also doesn't care to be in her exercaucer anymore she will lift her legs up so I can't get her in it and start screaming. She's also start it when I take something away from her but normally she calms herself down pretty quick and find something else to play with.

No comments: