It's been a great Memorial Day weekend. We've been able to do a few things around the house, visit with Wes's parents and brothers, and just veg out and spend some time with Aubrey. I wish we had a few more days like this. Luckily we're planning a vacation to Gatlinburg in 2 1/2 weeks so that will be here before we know it.
Aubrey is getting to be such a character laughing and crawling all over the place. She's into everything already but it's also fun to watch her discover things. She's also decided she doesn't want to breastfeed anymore. She's been fighting me some the last few weeks and this weekend she would only feed in the morning. I'd been contemplating trying to wean her soon anyway she just made up my mind for me I guess. I'll still pump for a little while and feed her it in a bottle until she's old enough to switch to regular milk since it's only a month and a half. I'm going to miss it I'm so glad I've been able to feed her this long it's been a great experience.
Here are some pictures from this weekend.
2 comments:
Cute pics! I love those little rompers. They're easy, cute, and must be comfy! I will try to post some pics tonight. Matt's on vacation this week though, so I have a list of Honey Do's that I'll likely help him with!
Aubrey is adorable! Congrats on making it this long breast feeding! I hope the transition goes well!
Post a Comment