Background

Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh Mister weather man

Change the calander April is over it's time for the may Flowers I'm done with the April showers!!! I am so ready for it to get nice and stop raining.

It's been an ok week Aubrey has another cold and another ear infection so she's been pretty grouchy but hopefully she's on the road to recovery. I feel so bad for her last night she was so pittiful wanting to be held and just pouty. I put her in her pack and play for a few minutes so I could get supper started and this is what I saw when I checked on her a few minutes later.

She ate better this morning and slept all night so hopefully that means it's getting better and she will continue to improve.

We're heading to Lincoln tomorrow to meet up with mom and dad and a bunch of the cousins that are camping up there this weekend. Hopefully it won't rain and we'll have a good time visiting with everybody. We don't have many plans for Sunday yet I would imagine we'll go to Wes's parents to visit for a while for Mother's day.

Happy mothers day and have a good weekend!

No comments: