Background

Sunday, September 6, 2009

First camping trip and playing at the beach

We had our yearly Labor day weekend camping trip with the camping group this weekend. It's a group of my parents friends that have camped this weekend every year since I was small. They all have kids the same age as Lisa and I and it's always a really good time. Although all the kids don't all make it every year we try to, this year we were able to see Christa, Bonnie, and Lisa and their babies and husbands. Some of our family came to visit too so we got to spend some time with them and see their kids as well. Overall it was a great weekend even though the rain was a little annoying.
I took a ton of pictures I'll upload them to the picture site on the right if you want to see more.

Giving Lexi Awww...
L-R Me with Aubrey, Christa w/ Jenna, Lisa w/ Emma

Visiting with the other babies L-R Addison, Aubrey Emma, Avari, Kenley
Beach time! She loves the water but I had not taken her to the beach yet so we did Saturday afternoon. She wasn't so sure about the sand at first but she got over it pretty quickly. The water was a little chilly but after she was in she didn't mind one bit.
Riding the pig! We go to Mark's Feed Store to eat most Friday nights they have this huge concrete pig out front so we decided to let you climb on it once.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Sorry we missed you this time. I debated not going to the game, but figured at least we had seen you a couple times this summer and it had been a couple years since I had been up to Purdue for a game or even been on campus.