Aubrey and I went to Jasper this weekend to visit with my mom and dad and help dad finish the cabinets we've been working on for Emma and Aubrey's room. We got there late Saturday morning and after eating lunch got to work praying varnish on all the peices to finish them before assembeling everything. Mom played with Aubrey while dad and I worked and I think she had a good time entertaining her. Aubrey also must have thought mom's cabinets needed to be cleaned out so she helped by taking all the stuff out of them for her ;) We got everything sprayed Saturday and ready to assemble before calling it a day. Sunday we went to church, ate lunch and got to work putting everything together. We made a book shelf for Emma and Aubrey's room and a toy box for Aubrey. They turned out pretty good but I don't have any pictures yet. I did bring the toy box back with us but it was pouring when I got home so it's still in the car.
I took this series of pictures Sunday afternoon I thought they were cute and really show how much of a cut up Aubrey is she is so funny and happy most of the time. She loves playing on my old rocking chair.
1 comment:
Sounds like you and your dad were able to get a lot done and spend some quality time together too!
Post a Comment