Background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Not much going on

I haven't posted for a few weeks mainly because there hasn't been much to talk about. Aubrey has been her normal bubbly self for the most part. She's getting so big and her personality is really coming out! I've been sick this week but am feeling most of the way better now other than the pregnancy symptoms. I'm about 9 weeks pregnant so far everything seems to be ok on that front as well I don't go back to the OB for another few weeks.

The house is coming along but it's pretty much at a stand still at the moment. We were able to get the quarter round done in the Living room so I'm calling it done! I need to clean it up and take some pictures. I also bought a storage cubbie cabinet for Aubrey's toys for in there. I'm so glad we did this project it's nice to have the house more open on that floor and makes it look much bigger. We still need to do some touch up on the white trim and put the quarter round down in the hall and kitchen one of these days.

No comments: