Background

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthday party and baby update

Last Saturday we went to Jasper for Emma's 1st Birthday party. We got there a little later than planned but still in plenty of time. They were also celebrating Lisa's mother in law's 50th birthday so they had a pretty big turn out. It was nice to visit with all the cousin's and let the kids play.
Aubrey and the birthday girl Emma
Emma feeding Aubrey some icing
She was also nice enough to share with the other kids. L-R Chase, Addison, Gavin, Avari, and AubreyFriday night we went out to Mark's Feedstore to eat and Aubrey got her own ear of corn. She loves to eat off of mine so I thought why not it would keep her entertained. She did really well with it actually there was very little left.
As for the baby update part I went to the doctor today I'm 11 weeks 2 days and everything is gonig well. I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better and getting a little more energy back. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time today as well which I love hearing. I go back in another month.

No comments: