We had a very good weekend. Saturday morning our friend Carla came over with Ciara so the girls could play some since they were in town for the Farm show. The girls played pretty well together and seemed to have a good time. We had lunch then I put Aubrey down for her nap and they headed back to the hotel so Ciara could nap. I'm glad they were able to make it. Saturday afternoon while Aubrey was sleeping I got my hair cut and went to the grocery which was a madhouse. Wes did his workout and we watched UK beat Tennesee! GO CATS!
Here are a few pictures of the girls playing.
Wes wanted to get Aubrey a giant teddy bear for Valentine's so he went out and found this one! She was a little scared of it at first but she likes it now.

I have a video of her pushing it around in her cozy coup I'll put in a new post.
No comments:
Post a Comment