We've been planning to put up a small fence to make a play area for Aubrey in the back yard that the dogs can't get into. Right now there is really no place for her to play that I don't have to worry about her getting into poo that was missed when we cleaned up. She loves to be outside so I can't wait to get a clean area set up for her with the play set we got from Jason and Sheri. Wes was planning on working on putting the fence up Saturday with Jason, so Mom and dad came down to spend some time with me and Aubrey. We went to the Zoo for a few hours and had a good time even though it was pretty chilly out. When we got home I put Aubrey down for her nap and dad and I dug the tulip bulbs up in the front flower bed and went to Lowes to get some other flowers and planted those. Wes and jason got the fence materials while we were at the zoo and got most of it up before Jason had to leave. It looks good we just need to get the gate made and installed after the concrete sets a little more and put up another small section between the existing fence and gym. Saturday night we took Mom and dad out to eat for Mothers day before they headed back home.
Sunday was a kind of lazy day Aubrey woke up really early and Wes got up with her so I could sleep in a little more. I did a little laundry and played with Aubrey most of the morning. When she took her nap Wes had to run into work to do a few things and I went outside and cleaned up the play set we're going to put in her new play area. It has been sitting on the patio for 2 years in peices and was pretty nasty. I got it cleaned up though so hopefully we can put it together this week some time. When Aubrey woke up we took a drive out to an area we would like to move to look around for some property or a house. Unfortunatly there isn't much available right now. I made some hamburgers for supper and then I dropped Wes and Aubrey off at his mom and dad's to visit while I made a quick run to the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment