Aubrey and I headed to Lincoln State park Saturday morning to visit with the Hartings family there were up there staying in the cabins. Lisa and Drew spent the night Friday night so we were able to see them for a few hours before they went to visit Drew's parents. After they left we put Aubrey down for a nap and I took a long walk to the Lincoln Boyhood memorial with some of the cousin's. When we got back Aubrey was up and playing in the sand in the playground and having a good old time. She loved playing with the sand and probably sat there for 1 1/2 hours just digging around. We made pizza pockets for supper and sat around the fire and visited with the cousin's and aunts and uncles. It was a good day just to chill. Sunday it was raining so we visited in the cabins for a few hours and made some burgers for lunch before heading back home. When we got home I put Aubrey down for a nap and unpacked then we went to Logan's to celebrate Wes's success.
Background
Monday, May 17, 2010
Wes's big day and Camping
We had a very busy but great weekend. Wes had a power lifting competition in Morehead Kentucky Saturday. Since it was over a 2 hr drive they went on Friday night and his friend Jason went with him to help. Aubrey and I stayed behind because we had plans to visit my family at Lincoln State park for the weekend. He had an awesome competition and beat the national record for his weight class (181 lb). He competed in both Bench Press with a best of 282 lbs. and Deadlift with a best lift of 535 lbs. for a total of 817 lbs!!! The national record was 790 lbs so he clobbered it :) Unfortunatly they didnt' have a camera with them so I don't have any pictures of video this time.
Aubrey and I headed to Lincoln State park Saturday morning to visit with the Hartings family there were up there staying in the cabins. Lisa and Drew spent the night Friday night so we were able to see them for a few hours before they went to visit Drew's parents. After they left we put Aubrey down for a nap and I took a long walk to the Lincoln Boyhood memorial with some of the cousin's. When we got back Aubrey was up and playing in the sand in the playground and having a good old time. She loved playing with the sand and probably sat there for 1 1/2 hours just digging around. We made pizza pockets for supper and sat around the fire and visited with the cousin's and aunts and uncles. It was a good day just to chill. Sunday it was raining so we visited in the cabins for a few hours and made some burgers for lunch before heading back home. When we got home I put Aubrey down for a nap and unpacked then we went to Logan's to celebrate Wes's success.

Aubrey and I headed to Lincoln State park Saturday morning to visit with the Hartings family there were up there staying in the cabins. Lisa and Drew spent the night Friday night so we were able to see them for a few hours before they went to visit Drew's parents. After they left we put Aubrey down for a nap and I took a long walk to the Lincoln Boyhood memorial with some of the cousin's. When we got back Aubrey was up and playing in the sand in the playground and having a good old time. She loved playing with the sand and probably sat there for 1 1/2 hours just digging around. We made pizza pockets for supper and sat around the fire and visited with the cousin's and aunts and uncles. It was a good day just to chill. Sunday it was raining so we visited in the cabins for a few hours and made some burgers for lunch before heading back home. When we got home I put Aubrey down for a nap and unpacked then we went to Logan's to celebrate Wes's success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment