Background

Friday, September 10, 2010

Kaden's D-day and the zoo

Last weekend we deicded to to take one last trip to the zoo as a family of 3. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. This was the first time Aubrey walked most of the time though normally she's content to sit in her stroller. She is really starting to pay more attention to the animals though and wants to run around. Most of the time she was walking I told her to hold onto Wes's pocket because she didn't want to hold his hand. Instead she stuck her whole arm in his pocket ;) it made it a little hard for Wes to walk but it was cute.
Playing in one of the play grounds at the zoo with dad
Walking with dad with her whole arm in his pocketShowing off her cool sunglasses
Now on to Kaden's D-day! My appointment Thursday went fine I'm a full 2cm dilated now and still having contractions every 5 minutes or so. The u/s was perfect he's growing and kicking and still head down. The doctor's office I go to normally has a doctor at the hospital 24/7 well this weekend is the 1 weekend of the year that they don't have one there. She said if I do go into labor there is a covering doctor that they trust that will take care of me so not to worry but it would not be one I know. My doctor is on duty Monday so she's scheduled to have me induced starting Midnight Sunday night/Monday morning. I'm not sure my midnight it seems a little weird but that's their policy I know because it was supposed to be like that with Aubrey too but she decided to come on her own the day before. So unless he decides to come before then we should get to meet Kaden sometime Monday! I really can't wait. I wish he would come on his own but I'm very ready for this pregnancy to be over and have my little boy home with us to start the new chapter in our family.

1 comment:

Carla said...

LOVE the picture of Aubrey with her arm all the way in Wes's pocket...too cute! Can't wait to hear about Kaden Monday. We'll keep you in our prayers!