Background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday party and the zoo

Week two has gone pretty good so far with Kaden home. We're not really getting a routine yet but everything is going pretty well. Last weekend we had a birthday party for one of our friends little girl who is a few months younger than Aubrey. They bought one of the big bouncers and had it set up for the kids to play. It took Aubrey a while to warm up but once she did she had a blast playing in it. Sunday we pretty much just stayed around the house.
Aubrey and Megan the birthday girl
Since we have a membership at the zoo I asked Sheri if she wanted to go to the zoo with us today. I've beeen wanting to go all summer and it was just too hot with me being pregnant so now that it's cooled off some and I'm not pregnant I hope to go a little more this fall. We had a good time Aubrey likes looking at all the animals and had a good time at the play ground with Sheri while I fed Kaden. Overall a great day at the zoo.

No comments: