Background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

8 weeks old

Kaden is already 8 weeks old. He's getting so big already I can't wait to take him to the doctor on Saturday to see how much he weighs now but I would bet close to 12 lbs. since he's already growing out of a lot of his 0-3mo. clothes. He's doing really well sleeping too normally only getting up once during the night to eat then going back to sleep until right about the time my alarm goes off. Aubrey is still doing great with him too for the most part she ignores him until he starts crying or if I'm holding him she will try to play with him. It's been pretty calm around here for the most part just trying to get into a routine with both kids and manage work and the house. This weekend Wes has a powerlifing competition on Saturday and I think the kids and I may go to Jasper to visit for the day. Sunday it looks like we may be going to Indy again to pick up another peice of equipment Wes is buying for his gym so it will be a busy weekend.

No comments: